Cosmetic dentistry combines both art and science to give you a healthy, aesthetic, flawless smile. While general dentistry is aimed at maintaining the health of your teeth and gums, cosmetic dentistry provides comprehensive treatment options that improve and preserve the way your smile looks and feels.
Common cosmetic treatments include:
- Teeth whitening
- Contouring/tooth reshaping
- Dental implants
- Tooth-colored fillings
- Smile makeovers
- Time for a snack? No problem. Take out your aligners to eat or drink whenever you want.
- You can remove your Invisalign aligners, so you can brush and floss regularly, and keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- No need to miss a special event function or wedding pictures, you can occasionally remove your Invisalign aligners and enjoy the moment.
- There's no need to change a thing. Continue your day-to-day activities while still straightening your teeth.
- Be yourself with Invisalign aligners. Since they are clear, you don't have to hide your smile while going through treatment.
- With Invisalign treatment, it's easy to make your smile picture perfect for that special occasion.
- Invisalign appointments work with your schedule. Most visits are in and out, with a quick progress check once every six weeks.
Invisalign aligners are clear, making Invisalign a seamless fit with your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others. Invisalign aligners are also removable. Unlike braces, you have the flexibility to eat and drink what you want during treatment simply by removing the aligners when you eat. You can also remove the aligners to brush and floss as you normally would for fresh breath and good oral hygiene. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign treatment does not use metal brackets or wires that could cause irritation to your mouth. In addition, you'll spend less time in the doctor's chair and scheduling appointments, and more time out doing the things you love. Lastly, Invisalign’s technology allows you to view your virtual results and treatment plan before you start your treatment, so that you can preview how your straight teeth will look once your treatment is complete.
More than 3,000,000 patients worldwide have been treated with Invisalign. The number of Invisalign smiles grows daily. At your next appointment, we can help answer any questions you might have, and get you started on the smile you've always wanted.